Hyposwiss Private Bank Genève SA (Hyposwiss)
- Hyposwiss Private Bank Genève SA is a banking institution whose head office is based in Geneva. Hyposwiss provides financial services, advisory and wealth management to its private clients - as well as its experience in securities, foreign exchange trading and mortgages. Its activities are focused in services to high net worth families both on private banking and financial engineering.
- The structure of Hyposwiss Private Bank Genève SA is synonymous with stability, dependability and continuity. We focus on independence, transparency and long-term relationships. Steeped in a long banking tradition, our skilled bankers and financial professionals provide genuine listening and personalized solutions.
- Our philosophy is to protect and grow the assets of our investors by taking measured risks and making optimal use of all financial instruments, combining traditional and alternative investments. Our asset managers are professionals with a solid expertise in private banking, able to respond to your planning requirements and expectations, according to your risk tolerance profile.
- Our independence enables us to offer solutions to our investors, focusing on an "open architecture" that provides access to the best financial products available. Hyposwiss perpetuates its long-standing expertise in serving its clientele with high standards of quality coupled with strong and active inter-personal relationships, upholding the respect of the private sphere.
- Hyposwiss is supervised by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) and is a member of the Swiss Bankers Association (SBA). The Bank is audited by PriceWaterhouseCoopers SA (PwC).